Matt built cherry drawers with the scraps from our interior trim and then mounted them on 200 lb. full extension drawer slides. We had the pantry wired with several outlets halfway up the back wall, so all of the appliances can be plugged in and used right there if we want. The center unit with the wire baskets also slides out fully, so everything is accessible. He even built a small wooden basket on the inside wall for all of the vacuum cleaner components.
All of the hardware was ordered from Lee Valley, including the full assembly for the center "larder unit". If you haven't ever looked at their catalogue, I highly recommend it for everything from hardware, high end hand tools and gardening tools.
1) pantry doors - the curtains are only a temporary fix
2) ship's ladder and knee wall for guest room loft
3) guest room closet
4) stain/finish the rest of the windows
5) stain/finish all interior doors
6) paint bathroom
7) build living room loft doors
8) build over fridge cabinet
9) build new front doors